Live and work where others take their holidays.
Do you identify with our values “passion”, “entrepreneurial spirit” and “confidence”? If so, then a wide range of opportunities for personal development are waiting for you, along with a modern, open company culture and attractive employment terms. In the following, you’ll find information, open positions, and contact addresses.
- Senior Accountant (w/m/d) (60 - 100 %)
- Accountant (m/w/d) (60 - 100 %)
- Senior Project Manager (w/m/d) (80-100 %)
- Recruiter (w/m) (80 - 100 %), befristet
- ICT Application Manager im Hotel- und Gastrobereich (m/w) (80 - 100 %)
- Praktikant/in Human Resources (100 %)
- Mitarbeiter/in Reinigung (20 - 40 %)
- Event Manager (m/w) (80 - 100 %)
- IT Praktikant (m/w) (40 - 100 %)
- Junior IT Supporter (m/w) (40 - 100 %)
- IT Supporter (m/w) (80 - 100 %)
- Senior Product Manager/in Digital Marketplace (m/w/d) (80 - 100 %)
- Senior Product Manager/in SkiArena (m/w/d) (80 - 100 %)
- Marketing Manager/in (m/w/d) (80 - 100 %)
- Barkeeper (m/w) nach Vereinbarung (100 %)
- Mitarbeiter Seilbahntechnik (m/w/d) (80-100 %)
- Techniker Infrastruktur und Bahnbetrieb (m/w/d) (80-100 %)
- Bäcker / Konditor (m/w) (100 %)
- Serviceangestellte im The Swiss House (m/w/d) (100 %)
- Serviceangestellte im Biselli (m/w/d) (100 %)
Andermatt Swiss Alps
Andermatt Swiss Alps AG, with registered office in Andermatt, plans, builds, and develops the year-round destination of Andermatt. This includes Andermatt-Sedrun Sport AG with its cableways, the catering brand Mountain Food, and the Swiss Snowsports School Andermatt, as well as an 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course and the Andermatt Concert Hall. With The Chedi Andermatt and the Radisson Blu Reussen hotels, the sports infrastructure, the wide range of events on offer, and the properties, Andermatt Swiss Alps pursues the goal of becoming the “prime Alpine destination”. In doing so, it is committed to an intact environment and a sustainable future, and it will enable coming generations to have an extraordinary home. During high season, Andermatt Swiss Alps AG has more than 1'000 employees working at the locations in Altdorf, Andermatt and Sedrun.