Current situation in Andermatt
The Federal Council decided that all restaurants, bars, swimming pools and fitness centers in all of Switzerland must remain closed as of March 17 (midnight) until April 19, 2020. The hotels can basically remain open. After careful consideration, we have decided the following
- The restaurants as well as the SPA and fitness offers in the hotels are now closed.
- The Radisson Blu hotel will be closed in 48 hours.
- The Hotel The Chedi Andermatt remains open until further notice.
- Of course, access to the residences remains guaranteed.
- The Andermatt Alpine Apartments can also be booked until further notice.
- All Mountain Food restaurants will be closed immediately.
- The shop offer in the Biselli restaurant with fresh bread will be reduced from the coming weekend (only on weekends). The sale of fresh products by Mountain Food on March 17 from 9:00 a.m. will be offered.
The ski area of the SkiArena Andermatt-Sedrun remains closed. There are still a number of attractive winter offers in the region: snowshoeing, winter hiking etc.
Based on a cantonal recommendation, the entire bus offering in Andermatt will be discontinued on March 17, 2020 for security reasons.